Facilitating Transformation with the Yoga of Sleep is a phenomenal online Yoga Nidra teacher training. Bundled in this course is also Waking Up with the Yoga of Sleep. Waking Up with the Yoga of Sleep is the first course and answers the “what” and “why” of Yoga Nidra. Then Facilitating Transformation provides the essential information of “how” of to teach it.
This course uses Yoga Nidra, pranayama and mindfulness practices, PDFs and detailed lectures to lead you step-by-step toward not only how to create your own effective Yoga Nidra classes and scripts, but how to so with your OWN voice to truly facilitate Yoga Nidra as an expert in only the way that YOU can.
In this course, I share the essential tools, tactics, and roadmaps to guide you to being a truly effective teacher, not as a rote version of me but with your own voice. In this course, I teach:
- The role of the teacher and how to create an effective teaching container.
- The Yoga Nidra Roadmap: how to create an engaging, relaxing experience that meets the specific needs of your students.
- 15 essential tools and tactics to teach effective Yoga Nidra classes and write Yoga Nidra scripts.
- How to connect the dots to build a Yoga Nidra class or write scripts using your own voice.
- Onboard and leading 1:1 led and dyad practices and even teach you how to self-practice.
- The science and magic behind how Yoga Nidra facilitates healing so you can benefit the needs of yourself and your students.
But it doesn’t stop there… Most yoga and Yoga Nidra courses only instruct you how to teach a class. Not this one. As a career yoga and Yoga Nidra instructor with almost 20 years of experience, a former yoga studio owner, and the owner of a registered Yoga School that has taught graduated hundreds of yoga and Yoga Nidra students, I recognize the unfair gap between someone who is new or newer to the industry and someone who has 2 decades of experience. I want to share what’s taken me thousands of dollars of personal and business coaching and the blood, sweat, and tears of almost 2 decades of trial and error in this industry to help you catch your stride in a fraction of the time it took me. This course gives you the actionable, practical, and real-life information about how to really go out and share Yoga Nidra with the world like a boss.
This is why after learning how to teach Yoga Nidra effectively, I also offer and several additional modules about how to:
- Generate interest for Yoga Nidra in the yoga studio, community, and online.
- Format and price classes, workshops, courses.
- Teach online with easy, effective and inexpensive tech, Zoom classes and workshops, audio recordings, etc.
- Conduct private 1:1 and group sessions and courses.
- Organize and execute fun and engaging yoga retreats. Give yourself a paid vacation and make a huge impact for your students
- Make Yoga Nidra accessible to your students with non-racist non-sexist language, in teaching and marketing
- Support your students with added value of recordings, follow up, and integration tips.
I even provide a video series with 5 career-building tools that you can start using today to build your own “Mechanism of Influence” that allows you to make a global impact while also making a great living. These are tips that I usually reserve for my 1:1 mentor students which have helped make my career. In truth, the tuition for the course is worth just this module alone!
So, in both of these courses, I teach you how to use the Yoga Nidra state of mind to facilitate your learning of the subject. In the teachers course, I even teach you how to get yourself into state while teaching Yoga Nidra so that you can lead the experience from the place you’re inviting your students to experience. In such a state, you cannot teach a bad class. This technique is revolutionary and I can’t wait to share it with you!
Scott Moore is a senior teacher of yoga and mindfulness in the US (New York, Salt Lake City, LA) and abroad and the author of Practical Yoga Nidra: The 10-Step Method to Reduce Stress, Improve Sleep, and Restore Your Spirit. When he's not teaching or conducting retreats, or traveling to teach, he also writes for Yogi Times, Conscious Life News, Elephant Journal, Mantra Magazine, Medium, and his own blog at scottmooreyoga.com. Scott also loves to run, play the saxophone, and travel with his wife and son. Check out his yoga retreats and trainings in places like Tuscany, France, and Hong Kong , his online Yoga Nidra Course and his Yoga Teacher Mentor Program. Scott just moved back to Salt Lake City after living in Southern France with his family.
PreviewWelcome! Start Here: Introduction & Overview (35:02)
StartThe Yoga Nidra Roadmap (57:17)
StartCreating the Container & Role of The Teacher (37:53)
StartFacilitate Observation & the Three Heavies: Welcome, Recognize, and Witness (23:23)
StartEssential Tools Part 1 (25:14)
StartEssential Tools Part 2 (69:39)
StartEssential Tools Part 3 (34:31)
Start2 Yoga Ninja Tactics (39:43)
StartConnecting The Dots: Building A Yoga Nidra Class/Script (24:32)
StartYoga Nidra Dyads and Self Practice (100:02)
StartAccessibility and Healing (39:49)